Item Supp Manu Country Is Not Created For Level 1 Item When Secondary Supplier Is Added At Level 2
(Doc ID 2824338.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 26, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 19.0 to 19.0.1 [Release 19.0]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Item supp manu country is not created for level 1 item when a secondary supplier is added at level 2.
It is expected that Item supp manu country should be added for level 1 item when a secondary supplier is added at level 2.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create item level 1 and tran level 2 item
2. Add one supplier, supp country and retail by zone
3. Create children, item level 2(SKU)
4. Go to supplier screen, add another supplier as secondary at SKU level
5. Add country to the new supplier created at step 4.
6. Now try to submit the level 1 item. - We get Manu country is required error
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document