OTB Value Discrepancy Due To Precision And Rounding Of Total Cost
(Doc ID 2824892.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 28, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The OTB receipt value is getting updated with discrepancies when the total adjustment cost is small, that's because automatic rounding operations to 4 decimals are done before getting the final value to be applied to the OTB update.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create an importation PO with 16800 units.
2) Receive and close the PO (receipt from WMS).
3) Create an obligation for the PO with a small amount of 9.2$ for the total qty of 16000 units and allocate it to ALC.
4) Check the actual OTB.
5) Finalize the ALC of the PO.
6) Confirm the new value of OTB (the value has a discrepancy of 4 cents).
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document