Changes Made To List Entry Description And API (Application Programming Interface) Names Does Not Propagate To All Languages
(Doc ID 2825005.1)
Last updated on NOVEMBER 30, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 188.8.131.52 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When updating a list entry and/or the API name of the list entry the value is not changed if a user who logs into Web Client with a Preferred Language setting other than English.
The List entry change should be reflected in another language such as Spanish or German.
- Log into Java Client as an admin user with the Preferred Language set to English
- Open from the Admin tab > Data Settings > List
- Open a Cascade test List
- Changed the Description from B1 to "B1 and B2"
- Click the "View/Edit Current User" button and select the Preference tab
- Change the Language from English to Spanish
- Log out of Java Client
- Logged into Java client as admin user
- Opened the same List and the Description does not reflect the change made
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document