Error While Deleting Bill Segment From Bill Segment Tab After Applying Filters
(Doc ID 2825960.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 15, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Revenue Management and Billing - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, ENV - Environment
Error while deleting bill segment from bill segment tab after applying filters
The Account ID may not be changed on an existing record.
If you need support please supply the following info to system support:
Message number: 6, 16708
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a construct-based bill on an account.
2. Create billable charges on different usage accounts.
3. Create bill on invoice account.
4. Go to bill segments tab from bill UI.
5. Add filter based on any filter type for example filter based on account and supply account Id.
6. From the filtered bill segments, select one bill segment by checking the check box and delete the bill segment.
7. After clicking delete system is giving error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document