Lab Data English UI Coded Test Name Field is Overwritten with Japanese by Copy Data Icon
(Doc ID 2826205.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 8.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Case Form >> Patient tab, at Lab Test Data section, when both English and Japanese language data are filled for a Lab data,
if user clicks Flag icon of [Japanese=>English] on a split language mode screen with English side as main,
the English language values at Coded term Test Name field on English screen is overwritten by Japanese language values.
Even after Japanese language value is overwritten, the Coded Icon is kept as Green check mark on English screen.
* Reported term Test Name field is also overwritten by Japanese language text by the same scenario but this is an expected behavior.
Steps to Repeat:
- Log in to Argus Safety by J-user.
- Create a new case.
- On Case Form >> Patients, create any one Lab test data.
- Split screen into side by side for English and Japanese.
- Complete English data to be filled for the same one Lab test data.
- Save the case and keep the language split screen as English as main.
- Click Flag icon of [Japanese=>English].
- Click [Yes] for a pop up dialog "Data already exists for this section. Do you wish to overwrite?".
---> Reported term Test Name field is overwritten by Japanese language text. This is an expected behavior.
Coded term Test Name field is overwritten by Japanese language text with keeping Coded Icon as Green check mark. This is an issue.
- Save the case.
- Re-open Case Form for the same case and check the Lab Test Data.
---> Coded term Test Name field shows Japanese language text with keeping Coded Icon as Green check mark.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document