Failing To Recalculate And Reschedule The Jeopardy Timer If The Jeopardy Event Was Already Created
(Doc ID 2826557.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 05, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Communications Order and Service Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, Other
Customer is using Order Jeopardy editor and operational jeopardy file for configuration of Jeopardies. OSM 126.96.36.199.12.B85
Also in jeopardy policy, for timer duration, we're using "Specify XQuery expression to return duration" and Data Changed "When a node value changes". /OrderDueDate
Customer facing below issue,
1. configured 3 jeopardies, J1, J2 and J3, which gets triggered in same sequence with a gap of specific duration.
2. Lets say jeopardy J1 gets triggered. They are using ackNotificationOnExit() function so that the timer keeps running.
3. So J1 is created and acknowledged and gets reset.
4. Now before J2 gets created, the data on the node OrderDueDate gets updated. The node which they specified in Data Changed for jeopardy.
5. Here in this case, the duration for J2 and J3 gets recalculated on data change. However, the J1 is not rescheduled. PFB the error logs,
com.mslv.oms.OMSException: Failed to update order jeopardy date for order: 796
Caused By: oracle.communications.ordermanagement.scheduler.eventstore.EventStoreException: Failed to update a TimerEvent. TimerEvent not existed: eventId=37308,2; orderId=796; timerId=OrderJeopardyTimer
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document