Selecting CFA Attributes throws "Some error has occurred. Error received is : Target Unreachable, 'null' returned null. Please contact System Administrator"
(Doc ID 2827431.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 10, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 19.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When selecting value for a CFA through filter and pressing OK, it throws error:
"Some error has occurred. Error received is : Target Unreachable, 'null' returned null. Please contact System Administrator"
Steps to reproduce:
1. Setup CFA for Store/Store Attributes and activate it
2. Ensure to have entries for CFA in CODE_DETAIL
3. Navigate to Organizational Hierarchy > select Store
4. In Store screen select Other Attributes > Store Attributes
5. In Store Attributes click on the LOV to select an entry, it allows it
6. Use the filter and select (case when there are a lot of entries in the list), select an entry and press OK
7. Observe system is throwing error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document