Clarification About "forceGenSslcert" Flag in OCOMC Cloud Native PS3 IP3
(Doc ID 2827628.1)
Last updated on OCTOBER 03, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Communications Offline Mediation Controller - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The article clarifies about "forceGenSslcert flag value in Oracle Communication Offline Mediation Controller (OCOMC) Cloud Native Patch Set 3 Interim Patch 3 version (using Secured Socket Layer - SSL).
- The following files/certificates are created during the installation with SSL:
- There is an option in helm charts which is: "forceGenSslcert: false"
- If "forceGenSslcert: true" then manually delete all .jks files, then these files will be recreated successfully (at Pod restart).
- However, the following files remain the same:
- Is it ok and safe to refresh the SSL certificates using the steps described above ("forceGenSslcert: true")?
- Is it ok and safe that the files cwallet.sso, cwallet.sso.lck, ewallet.p12, ewallet.p12.lck will not be updated?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document