SIM HH - Unit Recount Does Not Decrease "Left To Count" During Adhoc Stock Count
(Doc ID 2829183.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When recounting on the SIM handheld there is an informative value of items left to count which never decreases. This behavior is different than that of the first count step, in which the number always decreases after each item the user counts.
Steps to Reproduce:
1.Create a Unit stock count:
- with multiple items
- "Re-Count Discrepancies" checked
- Counting Method: Unguided
- Hierarchy Breakdown: None
2.On HH: Inv. Management > Stock Counts > Stock Count
3.Select the stock count
4.Select the child stock count
5.Scan and count items making sure that there are multiple discrepancies
- Notice that every time the system goes back to the scan screen the "Left to Count" number decreases normally
7.On HH: Inv. Management > Stock Counts > Stock Re - count
8.Select the stock count
9.Select the child stock count
- Notice the initial number on "Left to Count"
10.Scan and count items
- Notice the number never decreases, which is not the desired behavior
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document