Pin_recover Is Creating The Failed_payment Though The Payment Was Successfully Collected
(Doc ID 2830354.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 24, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
1. Account with normal Monthly Recurring Cycle (MRC) charges
2. Performing Billing Day Of Month (BDOM) billing
3. Running pin_collect process which creates the charge payment event with result 999 and request is sent to Payment Gateway
4. Custom application receives the response from Payment Gateway and modifies the charge payment event result to 1000
5. By the time it records the payment and changes the result from 1000 to 0, pin_recover ran and picked up the charge payment event
6. While pin_recover process the payments, the charge payment event result become 0 and creates the failed payment event.
The expectation is since the actual payment is successful, pin_recover should not leads to create the failed payment event.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document