Removed Reviewers Not Removed From Notify To Section In Review State Of Workflow
(Doc ID 2830413.1)
Last updated on DECEMBER 23, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After removing an Observer from the Observers list, when moving the Change to another status, the Notify list still contains the Observer removed earlier.
workflow configuration, criteria specific status property at CCB has:
1. Notify upon entry : $APPROVER, $OBSERVER, $ORIGINATOR
2. Smart rule: Demotion Reviewers Removal: Retain
Steps to reproduce:
1. Login to Web Client and create Change Order.
2. Set workflow to Default Change Order.
3. Go to Workflow tab and move status to Submitted.
4. Click Add Reviewers and Add four observers to CCB status (UserGroup)
5. Change the status form Submitted to CCB with Manually added Observers
6. Verify change history
Result:all four UserGroup and one originator user get notified
7. Click on Remove Reviewer for CCB and remove one UserGroup
8. Send the change back to pending
9. Move Status to Submitted, then again to CCB and Verify notify list
Result:Deleted observers is included in the notify list
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document