Timesheet Totals In P6 Web Not Showing First or Last Day of Period Totals
(Doc ID 2831072.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2022
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Timesheet Totals in P6 Web the first or last day of the Timesheet period does not show at the bottom in the Total row. The column that is visible upon opening will be visible but the other end will not when scrolling left or right to view.
Timesheet totals will show properly for all days.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to P6 Web.
- Go to Administration > Enterprise Data > Global > Timesheet Periods.
- Click +Add.
- Add three months worth of Timesheet Periods consisting of 2 Timesheet Periods for each month:
- The first spanning Day 1 through Day 15 of that month.
- The second spanning Day 16 through the last day of that month.
- Go to Projects > EPS
- Create a Project spanning that 3-month period.
- Go to Activities > Assignments
- Assign a Team Member Resource for 8hrs/day for that 3-month period.
- Login to Team Member as the assigned Resource.
- Submit a Timesheet for 8hrs/day for the duration of the project's acrtivities.
- Login to P6 Web.
- Go to Approvals > Timesheets.
- Select a submitted Timesheet.
- In the Details view, notice that the Totals appear for all visible days.
- Scroll to view the rest of the Timesheet's days.
- Notice that the Totals do not show for all days:
- If scrolling right, then hours in last day's Total field do not show.
- If scrolling left, then hours in first day's Total field do not show.
The issue has the following business impact:
Due to this issue, users cannot view Timesheet Totals correctly.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document