Batch Scheduled Reports are Generated by Bulk Report Transmit E2B and Not by Batch Report Generation Worker
(Doc ID 2831155.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety Japan - Version 8.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Batch scheduled reports are generated by Bulk Report Transmit E2B and not by Batch Report Generation Worker.
There are records created for the scheduled reports in CMN_REG_REPORTS but no records are inserted in BATCH_GENERATION_QUEUE table.
From Interchange server task manage and from SQL session monitor noticed that Bulk Report Transmit E2B service is generating report.
Steps to repeat:
1. Go to Case Actions > Open
2. Select date range = All Dates
3. Search for cases
4. Select few cases
5. Click "Batch" button
6. Enter Below details in Batch Print or Create Reports screen
i) Select Reporting destination
ii) Select Reporting Form = E2B
iii) Enter Run date
7. Click OK
8. "Scheduling batch report done" appear
9. Upon checking CMN_REG_REPORTS table, there are records for the scheduled reports but no records are inserted in BATCH_GENERATION_QUEUE table.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document