Pin_ledger_report Produces Error 'Unique Constraint I_LEDGER_REPORT_ACCTS__ID violated' in Export Mode
(Doc ID 2831357.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 18.104.22.168.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While running the pin_ledger_report in export mode, the out of box General Ledger (GL) procedure (CREATE_INCR_REPORT) is trying to insert duplicate rows in the LEDGER_REPORT_ACCTS_T table, resulting in unique constraint violation error.
It was further observed that the procedure is trying to create duplicate rows with GL_REPORT_TYPE, obj_id0 and rec_id combination.
This happens when Unbilled Earned revenue is enabled in the /config/export_gl object.
Snippet from cm.pinlog:
- customize PCM_OP_GL_POL_EXPORT_GL to generate GL report of type 6 which is 'custom + incremental'
- configure "pin_config_export_gl.xml" to include unbilled earned report
- load_pin_config_export_gl -dv pin_config_export_gl.xml
- 05 Oct, create an account with some Monthly Cycle Forward fees
- 10 Oct, run "pin_ledger_report -mode export"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document