Field Activity Pending Alert Not Allowing To Select Pending FA From List Of FA's.
(Doc ID 2831522.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Utilities Framework - Version 126.96.36.199.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On :CCB 188.8.131.52.0 version, FO - Field Orders
Field Activity Pending alert not allowing to select pending FA from list of FA's.
When there are multiple pending FA's on a premise, when you click on the Field Activity Pending alert, a pop up window should come up with all the Field Activities listed.
Thing to note here is the the FA TYPE of pending FA's has non-blank value in 'Field Orchestration'.
When you click on the Field Activity Pending alert, a pop up window should come up with all the Field Activities listed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. FA type used has ‘Field Orchestration’ value as ‘Service Order Management’
2. In DB ‘Field Orchestration’ i.e. column EXT_SERV_REQ_FLG has C1YE
3. Pending FA’s used below has EXT_SERV_REQ_FLG as C1YE
4. Click on Alert for pending FA
5. In spite of 2 pending FA’s it navigates directly to FA portal of FA: 0445046316 and no list is displayed from where we can choose from which is not helping if there are more pending FA of this type
6. Now changing Pending FA’s EXT_SERV_REQ_FLG to C1NO
7. Click on Alert for pending FA
8. For 2 pending FA’s it displays list from where we can choose from
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document