Reclass Receives Reject Error Which Is False And Adds The Style Anyway
(Doc ID 2831701.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 04, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Reclass receives reject error which is false and adds the style anyway. This is confusing to the user and should not throw an error message when there is no error.
Reject error during reclass assignment
One of more items were rejected during the update process. Do you want
to run a report listing these items and the reason why they were rejected?
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Enter Reclass form
2. Click + to add new reclass item
3. Add reclass item details and Click OK
4. See Items will be reclassified message, click OK
5. See reject message, click Yes to see the report
6. See report has no errors
7. Return to form and see new message Click OK after report has finished processing, click OK
8. Reclass is added anyway.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document