Cloud Native PS4 IP3 Installation Is Failing During Persistence Job
(Doc ID 2835588.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 07, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications BRM - Elastic Charging Engine - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- customer is performing Patch Set 4 Interim Patch 3 (PS4 IP3) installation
- downloaded the patch / image "oc-cn-ece:220.127.116.11.3-33657128"
- while doing the helm install for Elastic Charging Engine (ECE) with the help of helm charts provided out of box, there is a message saying that 'oraclepki*.jar is not present'
- at the same time there is a SQL exception indicating invalid credential
- customer is following the regular cloud native installation steps
- the error is occurring from the ece-persistence-job
It is suspected that the exception is due to some missing jar (like the oraclepki*.jar). What is remedy for this?
The below image shows the issue:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document