Hierarchy Not Visible For Parent Account In Second Schema
(Doc ID 2835695.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- When there is a three level account hierarchy, billing care is not showing the hierarchy for parent account in multi-schema setup
- However the same parent account is shown as a parent in the child account
- While for schema 1, this feature works perfectly fine and it shows both parent and child account that is associated with one account correctly, for schema 2 parent accounts, it does not show the child account
- Create 3 accounts (suppose A,B,C) on second schema
- Add account C as a member, keeping B as parent
- Add account B as a member, keeping account A as parent
- So, A is only a parent account, B is a child account to account A as well as parent account to C, C is only a child account to B.
- In Billing Care, open account B or account A, go to Hierarchy section, the child account is not shown
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document