Replace Command on ITEM Bills of Material (BOM) Being Redlined Manually on Engineering Change Order (ECO) Fails When Publishing Computer Aided Design (CAD) BOM on an Agile Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) System.
(Doc ID 2835789.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 25, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Agile Engineering Collaboration - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the replace command on an ITEM BOM that is being redlined manually on an ECO and publishing it as CAD BOM with the same component results in error. The Agile EC shows success window and in the audit status of the ECO. When this happens the ECO cannot be transferred to Agile, the integration fails.
- In CAD Client, create 3 Parts and save them locally.
- Create an Assembly using Parts created.
- Publish CAD Files to PLM.
- Login to Web Client as an admin.
- Open Assembly, check if BOM is correct.
- Create an ECO for Assembly with its Parts.
- Set Rev (A) to Assembly and its Parts.
- Release ECO.
- Create a new ECO for Assembly only and set its New Revision to B.
- In Affected Items tab, select Assembly, go to BOM tab and select which Part to Redline.
- Create another Part in CAD Client and save it locally then publish to PLM.
- Using the Part created in Step #11, Redline a Part of the Assembly in Web Client.
- Go back in CAD client, replace the same Part in the Assembly.
- Click Save Preview and Check Out the Assembly then click Continue.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document