Custom Schedule Report Is Being Executed And Not Show Up On Historical Tab And Report Result File Is Not Generated
(Doc ID 2837124.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 27, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Custom Schedule report is being executed and not show up on Historical tab and report result file is not generated.
This Custom Schedule report needs to be executed without any issue, also the report should be generated with full of contents.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open a browser and Launch Agile PLM Java Client using url http://localhost:port/JavaClient/start.html
2. Log into Agile PLM Java Client as admin user, Go to Server Settings -> Task Configuration --> Report Task
- Task Interval : 20
- Task Delay Time: 0
- Task Lookback Window : 30
- Task MaxEventNumber: 0
- Task RestartUponFailure: No
- Task LoadAcrossServers : Yes
- Task Disabled: No
3.Open a browser and Launch Agile Web Client using url http://localhost:7001/Agile/PLMServlet
4. Log into Agile PLM Web Client.
5. Create a custom report.
6. Create a schedule to run.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document