Approver Is Not Getting Added When An Affected Item Is Marked As Yes And A Second Affected Item Is Marked Different
(Doc ID 2840625.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 28, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
An Approver is Not Getting Added When an Affected Item marked as yes and another one is not marked as yes.
In the Workflow (WF) there is a logic when a document item is marked as critical (yes) then an approver is automatically added to the review phase approver.
This works as expected, if only one or all Affected Items are marked as yes.
In this case more than one item in the Affected Items is added and only one is marked as yes - the approver is NOT added.
Approver should be added
- Log into Web client from a browser
- Create 2 document items, one is marked as critical and the second is not
- Create a Change Object and add both Items to the Affected Items tab
- Submit the Workflow for approval
- At the Review Phase - approver need to be added according to the criteria, but the approver is not added
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document