In Location Ranging, When UIN Type Is NULL, Other UIN Fields Should Also Be NULL
(Doc ID 2842436.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 31, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When client to create a new ranging with message type as 'xitemloccre' and provide UIN type as NULL, UIN label as 'SN', it is getting ranged without any validation. In RMS location ranging, when UIN type is NULL, other UIN fields should also be NULL. Similarly, in the screen it behaves the same.
1) Edit existing approved item
2) Add Store
3) By default UIN_TYPE is NULL, Select UIN_TYPE as SN
4) See UIN_LABEL is enabled and allowed to enter as SN
5) Change UIN_TYPE to NULL , see UIN_LABEL still as SN
6) Save and query ITEM_LOC , see UIN_TYPE as NULL and UIN_LABEL as SN
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document