ReIM Match Inquiry Search Screen Show Wrongs Qtys For Multiple Cartons Shipments.
(Doc ID 2842470.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
For all shipments with items received in multiple cartons, ReIM screen Match Inquiry Search in the Detail Match area multiplies the quantities for the number of cartons.
In the DB the quantities are correct, but in the screen ReIM are multiplied wrongly the quantities.
Create an invoice.
Create a shipment, receive the items partially in different cartons.
Match the invoice, go to page Match Inquiry Search in the tab Detail Match show the Qty in triplicate.
Steps to re-create:
1. Setup 2 items with the same item_parent (items A&B)
2. Create order for items A&B
3. Ship and receive the full quantities from A&B on multiple containers.
Note: Each carton to have 1 item, each item should be in multiple cartons, ex:
CARTN1 ITEM_A 10 units
CARTN2 ITEM_A 10 units
CARTN3 ITEM_A 10 units
CARTN4 ITEM_B 10 units
CARTN5 ITEM_B 10 units
CARTN6 ITEM_B 10 units
4. Create an invoice with Cost discrepancy
5. Match and resolve the discrepancy
6. Open Match Inquiry screen for this Order and notice the Detail Match area showing wrong quantities.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document