Invoice is auto-matching with Unresolved Differences in Quantities
(Doc ID 2847063.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 04, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Every Invoice is automatching invoices partial receipts. The invoice details are still showing unresolved as well as those that are matched.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create PO for 2 Items with different SKUs from 2 different Styles
2. Ship and Receive 1 PO Item in full only
3. Input Invoice for PO Items (default by Order)
4. Ensure Strategy Matching is as set below:
Level 1 - Summary - One to Many - Best
Level 2 - Detail - Parent
Level 3 - Detail - Best
5. Run automatch batch job
6. Invoice matched with Invoice detail line acknowledging an unmatched item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document