Largetext Does Not Save Table Cell Vertical Alignment
(Doc ID 2848610.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 11, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Largetext does not save table cell vertical alignment.
In Agile largetext allows content of table cell to be formatted in vertical alignment to be top, middle(default), bottom or baseline.
When top vertical alignment is selected it shows correctly but when the Saved, content goes back to the middle vertical alignment and the top vertical alignment is lost.
Company document standard is top vertical alignment because a cell content for Revision History can be massive and they need content of each cell to be aligned at the top.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Login to Java Client as admin user
2. Navigate to Admin Tab > Settings > Data Settings> Classes
3. Configure a Document Subclass
4. Click on User Interface Tabs > Additional Information (Page Three)
5. Click on Attributes:Page Three
6. Configure LargeText08; keep all defaults except change HTML Features without Blockquote, Font, Image, Paragraph Format & Inline Height 1000
7. Copy and paste content in Revision History for RevHistory.docx to this largetext
8. Press control-A to select all cells in the largetext and then right click Cell > Cell properties; Select Top for Vertical Alignment; Click OK
9. Click Save, content goes back to the middle vertical alignment and the top vertical alignment is lost
10. Click edit or view. Notice text alignment is defaulted to middle
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document