Placeholder [an_pregnany_related_info] Incorrectly Appearing in Narrrative Field
(Doc ID 2850247.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 09, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Argus Safety - Version 8.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Placeholder [an_pregnany_related_info] incorrectly appears in Narrative field.
User understanding is that any placeholder used in auto narrative will be replaced by the output of the place holder SQL.
If no records are fetched then no output will be generated for that particular section of narrative.
Placeholders names should at no point appear in narrative text.
So, if advance condition is not selecting anything then nothing will be appended but place holder will also not get appended.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Go to Argus Console > System Configuration > System Management (Common Profile Switches) > Common Profile > Case Form Configuration > Case Auto narrative
2) Click New
3) Name the template name. Example: TEST Narrative
4) Click Add button
5) Enter Phrase = [an_pregnancy_related_info]
6) Enter Logic = Example: "TEST AC" advance condition. The advance condition SQL is below:
7) Click OK
8) Click Save
9) Create a new case with female patient and pregnant = Yes
10) Go to Analysis tab
11) Click Generate button on top right of Narrative field
12) Select Study Narrative
13) Click Append
14) [an_pregnancy_related_info] appear in Narrative field
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document