SIM DSD Receipt Adjustment Updates The Expected Quantity To Zero.
(Doc ID 2850430.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 25, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 14.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Store Inventory Management (SIM) application, when a Direct Store Delivery (DSD) receipt is adjusted the "Expected Quantity" is updated incorrectly.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Logon to SIM
2. Click shipping/receiving
3. Click Direct Delivery
4. Click Create (select purchase order or supplier)
5. Note the on order and expected for the item are 10 and then click "receive all" and then confirm
6. Click the receipt to adjust the receipt quantity - Note the expected is changed to "0" and on order is "0"
7. Click adjust delivery and modified the received quantity to 2. and then click "Confirm" - Notice that On Order = 0 and Expected = 0
8. Click Yes button on message "Any quantities received above the expected quantity will be removed from this delivery."
9. Reopen the receipt and see the following:
On Order = 10
Expected = 0
Received = 0
10. Repeat step 7 and 8. See the following:
Order = 8
Expected = 10
Received = 2
11. Click adjust delivery and modify the received quantity to 6. and then click "confirm"
12. Click 'Yes' button on message "Any quantities received above the expected quantity will be removed from this delivery."
13. Repeat step 7 and 8. See the following:
Order = 4
Expected = 8
Received = 6
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document