Duplicate Selections When Scanning A Single Item with VPN
(Doc ID 2851228.1)
Last updated on MARCH 30, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In the different processes within is SIM is possible to use a portable terminal, when an item is scanned it asks to select it even though it is a single sku with a single upc.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Search two items one of them having VENDOR_PRODUCT_NUMBER populated with same item ID and the other null.
2. Create adhock stock count (from HH) and add/scan those two items.
3. Observe when scanning item with VENDOR_PRODUCT_NUMBER populated the message "multiple item found for scanned value" but only one option appears. For the other item there is no message.
4. Exit from scanning and save the stock count.
5. In SIM PC navigate to the stock count and scan the item having VENDOR_PRODUCT_NUMBER populated. Observe a popup asking to select item from a list containing same item/duplicate. For the item with null VENDOR_PRODUCT_NUMBER there is no popup.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document