Attachment Indicators On The Attachment Tab Is Out Of Sync
(Doc ID 2851461.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Attachment Indicators on the attachment tab is out of sync.
The attachment indicator may not reflect that an attachment exists when there is an attachment.
Incorrect attachment icon (dot) on Agile objects. This can be either missing attachment icon for the object with attachments, or attachment icon present for the object without attachments.
List of objects where the icon can be missing or incorrect: Items, Changes, Manufacturers, Manufacturer Parts, PDP, QCR, PSR, Activity,
Steps to Reproduce the issue:
Create a Part - P0001
Create 2 changes for P0001
C0001 with Released status : Rev A
C0002 with Pending status : Rev B
1. Login to Web Client
2. Go to Part P0001 Rev A, Attachments tab and add attachment
3. Go to Part P0001 Rev B, Attachments tab and add attachment
4. Go back to Part P0001 Rev A, Attachments tab then remove attachment
5. Go to Changes C0002 then move status until Released
6. Go back to Part P0001 Rev A shows and Rev B in Attachments tab
Note, this is the issue: Rev A has no attachment and attachment indicator is displayed
Rev B has attachment and attachment indicator is not displayed
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document