AutoVue for Agile PLM Client Window Fails to Pop Up and Stay Minimized in the Taskbar
(Doc ID 2851548.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 24, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Autovue for Agile Product Lifecycle Management - Version 21.0.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AutoVue for Agile PLM client window fails to popup in the foreground, it stays minimized in the taskbar and unable to maximize and bring it to the foreground.
AutoVue for Agile PLM client window to pop up and open in the foreground
- Issue is happening for specific client user only and not with all the client users
- There is only one monitor connected to the client machine where the issue happens
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Log into Web Client, and search and open an item with attachment
- Go to Attachment tab, select the file and View
- Can see AutoVue client has opened as the blue icon of AutoVue can be seen in the taskbar, but the AutoVue client window is minimized
- Click the taskbar, but nothing happens and cannot maximize or bring the window to foreground
- Try to maximize the AutoVue client window, but nothing happens
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document