Bug Fix 31964599-WH TO STORE REPLENISHMENT NOT INCLUDING DISCONTINUED SUBSTITUTE ITEMS Not Working
(Doc ID 2852548.1)
Last updated on MARCH 01, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Merchandising System - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Upon testing Bug Fix 31964599 (part <Patch 32151099 > RMS_16.0.3_CUMULATIVE_HF_NOV_2020_3), the substitute items were not being added onto the Transfers as expected.
The fix appeared to correct one place it should have (sub-items query), but not other places (for example, logic in CALC_SUB_DIST() function in REQEXT.PC is only processing if item/location status = 'A'....should also handle 'C' if the substitute item is being processed.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Create Item A1 and A2. Setup at Warehouse W1 and Store S1. A1 should be in Discontinued status for both W1 and S1, A2 should be in Active status for both W1 and S1.
2. Adjust +1,000 units of inventory for Item A1 & A2 at W1.
3. For Item A2, set up Item A1 as a Substitute Item for W1. Set Fill Priority = Sub Item. Set Use Stock Ind = Y.
4. Set Item A2 on WH Stocked replenishment at S1 on being sourced from W1. Set on Min-Max Replenishment with Min Stock = 60 and Max Stock = 100. Set Replenishment Order Ctl = Automatic. Set to Review every day.
5. Run RMS Replenishment batches (at least through BATCH_REQEXT.KSH).
6. The expected result should be that a Transfer of 100 quantities for Item A1 should be sent from W1 to S1.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document