Configuration Changes Done In Java Client Are Not Reflecting In Web Client
(Doc ID 2853066.1)
Last updated on MARCH 02, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Agile Product Collaboration - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Configuration changes done in Java Client such as enabling a new Page Two attribute is not reflected in Web Client until the application server is restarted
Attribute changes made in Java Client should be reflected in Web Client without the need to restart the application server
- Log into Java Client and select from the Admin tab > Data Settings >Classes
- Enable Page Two attribute by setting Visible field to yes on Item > Parts
- Save settings and log out of Java Client
- Log into Web Client the open a Parts object
- Page Two attribute is not displayed
Upgraded Fusion Middleware (FMW) to version 18.104.22.168
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document