Clicking Status Approval 'Accept All' Button for a Project Does Not Work After Previously Clicking 'Reject' and 'Accept' for Two Other Cards
(Doc ID 2853072.1)
Last updated on APRIL 17, 2022
Applies to:Primavera P6 Enterprise Project Portfolio Management - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
'Accept All' does not work for a project on the status approvals page after previously clicking 'Reject' and 'Accept' for two separate pending cards.
Create at minimal 5 different status updates for a single project (so that you have at least 5 individual status cards for a single project).
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- Click Approvals > Status Updates
- Select the checkbox for the project with multiple status updates.
- Click 'Reject' for one of the cards.
- Click 'Accept' for one of the cards.
- Click 'Accept all' to try and approval all remainder cards on the project.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document