Stock Difference Between RMS And WMS After Unit Picking From Location With No Quantity
(Doc ID 2853128.1)
Last updated on MARCH 07, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Warehouse Management System - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Stock difference between RMS and RWMS after unit picking from location with no quantity.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Create a unit pick location with 0 quantity.
2. Store a container in a reserve area.
3. Perform the batches for create an ROP replenishment but not execute the replenishment task.
4. Create a Customer Order.
5. Perform the run_distribution process.
6. System creates a pick directive and allows to execute the picking even with no quantity in the unit pick location.
7. After this operation, RWMS and RMS stocks are different.
The problems are:
a) Don’t know if the system expects that the replenishment should be done before picking and creates the pick directive, but if this directive is not generated, we will have no problem. Please, can you confirm that this is normal behavior?
b) If the answer for the below question is Yes. The system should avoid performing the picking before the replenishment. This is leading to a stock error between RMS and WMS.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document