Baseline Duplicated When Using 'Get Data' to Sync Activity Sheet Data From P6 via Gateway
(Doc ID 2854018.1)
Last updated on MARCH 18, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 21.12 and later
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 21.12 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After creating a new Project in Unifier and linking it to a P6 project via Gateway integration, the Get Data functionality was used to pull in Baseline values. When the data was brought into Unifier, the Baseline was duplicated and can be seen in the Unifier Project.
The P6 project only contains 1 baseline. In addition, when attempting to 'Switch to Current Project View' within the Activity Sheet, the following error is displayed:
Error: 'Unable to load data'
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to the environment as a user with access to a Project/Shell.
- Navigate to a Project/Shell.
- Open the Shell Details -> Integration -> observe the linked P6 project.
- Click Schedule Manager -> Activity Sheet
- Click the 'System Activity Sheet'.
- On the 'Mapped Projects' tab, observe the duplicate Baselines.
- Open the Activity Sheet.
- Click 'Switch to Current Project View'.
- Alert: Error while loading data.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document