Postal Code Default Causing Fields To Be Set To Blank On Bill Routing Tab Page
(Doc ID 2855567.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 25, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 2.8 to 2.9]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 22.214.171.124.0 version, ENV - Environment
Postal Code Default causing Fields to be set to Blank on Bill Routing Tab page
City, County, and State fields are set to blank when updating the Zip Code/Postal in Bill Routings
page even if there are no defined default values for these fields in the Postal Code Default. This
is different from how the Postal Code Default behaves in the Premise page.
Steps to Recreate
1. Configure a Postal Code Default with no values for the City, County, and State fields.
2. Postal Code Default - City, County, and State fields are blank
3. Load a completed bill and navigate to the Bill Routings tab. Take note of the values for County, City, and State fields
4. Bill Routings – City, County, and State with values
5. Update the Postal/Zip Code to 00000 (or to the postal code configured in the first step).
6. Bill Routings – City, County, and State are set to blank
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document