SPELL CHECK ISSUE ON THE NARRATIVE TAB
(Doc ID 2856436.1)
Last updated on MAY 13, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications Infrastructure - Version 8.0.7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When we click the 'spell check' on the 'Narrative Tab', blank pop-up screen open and we are not able to close it.
Steps to Reproduce Problem
1) Go to search cases menu and then click specific case id.
2) Go to 'Narrative' tab and click 'Edit'.
3) Input some contents.
4) And if you click 'Spell Check', a blank pop-up page open.
5) If you click 'cancel' or 'X' button, you can see the 'Uncaught TypeError'
on developer tool console.
6) And then, I cannot do anything on the system because it doesn't work.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document