On Adjusting Transfer Receipt, Stock On Hand Not Updating Properly In Source Store
(Doc ID 2856881.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management - Version 16.0.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Retail Store Inventory Management (SIM), Adjusting transfer receipt, stock on hand not updating properly in source store.
Steps To Recreate:
1. Created a transfer for item with required quantity as 5 where the SOH for the item in source store is 12.
2. User Shipped out entire quantity for the above transfer from source store to destination store. SOH for the above item reduced by 5 and updated as 7.
3. In destination store user confirmed the delivery entering quantity as 0 for all the items by mistake.
4. After that ,user adjusted the receipt, where received qty. entered as 7 instead of 5(expected quantity).
5. SOH of item at source store remains 7, where it is expected to be updated as 5.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document