MultiFields Are Not Recognized On The Verification Screen
(Doc ID 2857721.1)
Last updated on MARCH 23, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Insurance Policy Administration J2EE - Version 220.127.116.11 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 18.104.22.168 version, General
There is an issue on the Verification Screen whereby the New Premium amount does not reflect any changes that were entered.
Note that the New Premium Amount is correct when the Activity processes, which is important for the Spawned Letter activity.
MultiFields should be updated once processed on the Screen.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to a Policy.
2. Add a Policy Change Quote Transaction under the Activities Screen.
3. Select Modify Segment(s) and Generate Letter.
4. Select a Segment to change (Base) and provide a New Face Amount less than the Current Face Amount.
5. Select Verify.
6. Upon selecting Verify, the verification page will appear with the New Premium Quote along with an overridable error message.
The value for the New Premium Quote is incorrect. Check the Override? Box and select OK.
7. After processing the Policy Change Quote, the correct New Monthly Quote is displayed under the Summary page for the activity.
The same updated amount is applied to the spawned Policy Change Letter transaction.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document