Supporting Three Level Hierarchy Through Accounts Receivable (AR) Relationship
(Doc ID 2859081.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 10, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The hierarchy is a 3 level of hierarchy between Grand Parent (Paying Entity) , Parent (Non Paying Entity) and Child (Non Paying Entity).
• Level-1 Grand Parent Account A1 is the top level paying account which will be the paying entity.
• Level-2 will comprise of Parent accounts which will have AR_BILLINFO and PARENT_BILLINFO rolling up to the Grand Parent account. These are non-paying child accounts.
• Level-3 will comprise of Child accounts which will be brought in by Parents. So the expectation is to have the AR_BILLINFO and PARENT_BILLINFO of this level-3 account point to resellers (B2-1 and B2-2 in the above example).
If a relation can be maintained in below mentioned manner:
1) AR relationship ship between Parent and Child.
2) AR relationship between Grand Parent and Parent .
3) Grand Parent is the only paying entity in this relation which is going to pay for Child and Parent (charges if Any).
The goal is to consolidate the Child Charges first at Parent level(from Billing prospective) and the consolidate all the Parent charges at Grand Parent level. Is this supported?
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document