Not able to connect to Credit Bureau using External connection(MDB Request) Via OAuth
(Doc ID 2859157.1)
Last updated on APRIL 02, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Financial Services Lending and Leasing Cloud Service - Version 220.127.116.11.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Not able to connect to External Bureau i.e External Connections via OAuth. Request is through Credit Bureau MDB
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Setup "Equifax" Credit Bureau setup for "Canada" country and Report Format should have "External Report" check box checked.
a. Setup External Connection Details via OAuth
2. Create application for "Canada" country and successfully complete the Origination- App Entry and push the application to "Underwriting" stage
3. Under "Underwriting", open the application and submit request to Equifax Bureau for Canada Report ( i.e. as per setup marked as External Report)
4. The Request is displayed in "Submitted " status when "Submit Request" button is clicked
5. Go to System Monitor ->JMS Queues :
a. Check that Credit Bureau request is submitted to "CREDIT BUREAU MDB"
b. Request should be successful and should connect to Credit Bureau.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document