Auto Population From 'Detail Form of This BP (Sum of All Lines)' to Upper Form Is Not Functionaing Consistantly at Run-Time
(Doc ID 2859297.1)
Last updated on APRIL 05, 2022
Applies to:Primavera Unifier - Version 220.127.116.11 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 19.12 to 21.12]
Primavera Unifier Cloud Service - Version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 [Release 19.12 to 21.12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Auto-population from Detail Form Line Items to Upper Form Data Element is not occurring at run-time.
A Data element 'Data Element 1' is configured to get auto-populated from the Detail Form data element 'Data Element 2' (sum from all lines).
After Line Items are created on the Detail Form and then amounts are edited in the Line Items, auto-population to the Upper Form data element should occur immediately.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Locate the field in the upper form and check that the value is displayed as'0.00' (expected behavior).
- Go to the Detail Form tab and select 'Grid View'.
- NOTE: The line items on these records are created through auto-creation so users are not allowed to add line items. They can only modify the lines automatically created.
- On the Detail Form, locate the 'Data Element 2' field column.
- Modify the first line value to '$10.00' and the second to '$20.00'. Click 'Save'.
- Navigate to the Upper Form and check the value in the 'Data Element 1' field.
- NOTE:The expected value is '$30.00' in this field.
- If the user changes tabs again (goes to the Detail Form tab and immediately goes back to the Upper Form), the field is populated as expected.
- If users make the edit using Form View, the auto population works as expected.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document