Encountered "The Server Has Encountered A Problem" When Accessing SSO Enabled URL
(Doc ID 2861029.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 20, 2024
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Customer Care and Billing - Version 22.214.171.124.0 and later
Oracle Utilities Framework - Version 126.96.36.199.0 to 188.8.131.52.0 [Release 4.4 to 4.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 184.108.40.206.0 version, ENV - Environment
Encountered "The Server has encountered a problem" when accessing SSO Enabled URL
The application is throwing the server-has-encountered-a-problem when the user
accesses the application with SSO enabled URL. Another way to reproduce the
issue is with the following steps.
1. Start the Fiddler to note the response codes of various requests in the flow when logging into the application.
2. Navigate to the login page of the application with the URL the ends with loginPage.jsp.
3. Provide the invalid credentials and try to login to the application.
4. The user sees unable to login error on page and in the Fiddler the 403 response for login request.
5. Now try to login with the valid credentials.
Expected Result: User should be able to login to the application reaching the
cis.jsp page, without any issues as the latest login attempt is with valid credentials.
Actual Result: User reaches cis.jsp but see the server-has-encountered-a-problem on blank page and in Fiddler, a 401-response is noted.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document