Error While Editing The Obligation Created In Different Language
(Doc ID 2861369.1)
Last updated on APRIL 07, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Retail Trade Management - Version 16.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
While editing the obligation created from a different language fails with the following error .
Steps to recreate :
- Login to Merchandizing application.
- Go to Preferences and select the Language as Spanish.
- Create obligation Transporation Billof lading (BOL)/Away Bill(AWB) and save it.
- Log out and login application.
- Go to Preferences and select the Language as English.
- Edit the obligation that was created in Step # 3.
- System throws an error.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document