General Information Tab of Process Extension (PX) Showing Blank and Event Action Disappeared from Event Handler in Agile Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Java Client
(Doc ID 2862697.1)
Last updated on APRIL 13, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Agile PLM Framework - Version 184.108.40.206 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 220.127.116.11 version, EVENT JAVA PX
Cannot see any info from PX (Internal Custom Action) General Information tab and Event Handler (Java PX) General Information tab Event Action.
Event Action field is showing empty for all Event Handlers in all Agile PLM Environment
Event Action field should show all information without any issue for all Event Handlers in all Agile PLM Environment
WHAT IS WORKING:
Users are able to login to Agile Web Client and Agile Java Client
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Open a browser and launch the Agile PLM Java Client using url - http://host:port/Java Client/start.html
1. Login to Agile PLM Java Client as admin user
2. Click Admin tab
3. Expand System Settings
4. Open Event Management
5. Cannot see any info from PX (Internal Custom Action)à General Information tab and Event Handler (Java PX) General Information tab Event Action.
6. Event Manager > Event Handler
7. Open Event Handler, and see Event Action does not display anything
8. Go to Admin tab, Process extension->Internal Custom Action-> does not display anything
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document