Partially matched Credit Note request to be fully converted to DM
(Doc ID 2863441.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 03, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Retail Invoice Matching - Version 16.0.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Issue with DM generation
1. Debit Memo should be generated for only unmatched items in the CNR.
2.But when CNR Credit Note request was matched to Credit Note and vdate is past Due date of CNR, CNR was voided and a Debit Memo(DM) was generated
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a CNR for two items.
2. Create a CN for one item.
3. Match the CN against one of the items in the CNR.
4. Ensure that vdate is past Due Date of CNR.
5. Run reimposting batch and notice that CNR is voided however Debit Memo was generated for both items in the CNR when it is expected to include only unmatched items.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document