FLISR Not Properly Processing Voltage Loss Threshold Rule
(Doc ID 2863971.1)
Last updated on MAY 05, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Utilities Network Management System - Version 220.127.116.11.0 to 18.104.22.168.0 [Release 2.4 to 2.5]
Oracle Network Management for Utilities - DMS - Version 22.214.171.124.0 to 126.96.36.199.0 [Release 2.4 to 2.5]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52.0 version, Web Workspace
FLISR was not properly verifying the voltage and current of downstream devices of the voltage loss reporting devices.
(The SRS Rule FLISR_VOLT_LOSS_THRESHOLDS was correctly configured. )
Loss of voltage rule does not work properly. If we bypass a SCADA recloser to work on it, FLISR does not recognize the device was bypassed and creates a PDO on the breaker without SCADA and tries to run FLISR. FLISR also did not recognize that the other SCADA reclosers on the same feeder still showed current and voltage.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Login to the Web-Workspace as a 'Trainer' user
- Put a P-P Jumper around S4356 to create a by-pass through Control Tool > Model Edits...
- Connect the jumper - Control Tool > Operate...
- Get the control tool of S4356 and click on Simulate Open option under Operate...
- Notice that FLISR does not create a PDO as downstream devices are still energized due to the by-pass
- Clear Simulated Operation
- Disconnect the jumper
- Perform a simulate open again on S4356.
FLISR does NOT create a PDO
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document