Log4j*-2.16.0.jar Files Post Installation Not Reflecting for OCOMC - Patch 33628222
(Doc ID 2865232.1)
Last updated on MAY 10, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications Offline Mediation Controller - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
After applying Cloud Native Environment(CNE) version of Oracle Communication Offline Mediation Controller (OCOMC) - Patch 33628222 on top of 184.108.40.206.5 log4j*-2.16.0.jar files are missing post installation.
Patch installation steps (patch readme)
If OCOMC CN helm chart revision 220.127.116.11.x is not installed in your cloud native environment then skip to step 7
1) Give the patch number (33628222) in the oPatch under the configEnv section , in the values.yaml. oPatch: "33628222"
2) If there is a proper oraInventory in the ocomcInstallation , place the <33628222.zip> file in volume external pv , location - /home/ocomcuser/ext
3) If there is no oraInventory, in /home/ocomcuser/install . Create the directory /copyJars and give proper permissions. Place the <33628222.zip> file in vol-external/copyJars .
4) Execute helm upgrade - helm upgrade --name ocomcReleaseName --namespace namespace helm_chart_location --values values.yaml.
5) Make the oPatch value empty "", in the values.yaml, after helm upgrade is done .
6) Once the upgrade is done , make sure to remove the below jars manually from the admin-server-pvc and node-mgr-pvc , location ocomcHome/ocomc/3rdparty_jars/
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document