Country Filter is not kept in Discrepancies Page when Navigated from Home Page
(Doc ID 2865548.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench - Version 3.1.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Oracle Health Sciences Data Management Workbench (DMW) 188.8.131.52, when navigating from Home Page to Discrepancies page, the "Country" Filter is not displayed.
Steps to reproduce the issue:
1. Login DMW UI.
2. On the Home page, select a Study.
3. Note, on the right side of the displayed page, the "Discrepancies" section.
4. Apply the "Country" and "Site" filters.
5. Note the results filtered.
6. Scroll down to the "Site" subsection.
7. Click on the blue dot corresponding to the filtered discrepancies.
In the displayed page, the "Country" filter is not applied while the "Site" filter remains active.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document