Dm_oracle Dies with Swap Space Limit Error after Oracle Database Upgrade to 22.214.171.124 from 126.96.36.199
(Doc ID 2866013.1)
Last updated on MAY 01, 2022
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 188.8.131.52.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- User had recently upgraded production Oracle Database to 184.108.40.206 (from 220.127.116.11)
- Post the upgrade, when mock billing on pre-production (with same database version and volume) was attempted this issue is seen
- On the upgraded database, billing completed without any errors
- Post billing, when invoicing was attempted, it is observed that there is continuous reduction in /tmp space on the application server (from 70GB) and at roughly 2/3rd of invoicing, connection manager (cm) and dm_oracle processes are getting terminated with ORA-04030 error (in dm_oracle.log).
- In the operating system file "/var/adm/messages", below warnings were seen:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document