Dm_oracle Dies with Swap Space Limit Error after Oracle Database Upgrade to 126.96.36.199 from 188.8.131.52
(Doc ID 2866013.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 08, 2023
Applies to:Oracle Communications Billing and Revenue Management - Version 184.108.40.206.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
- User had recently upgraded production Oracle Database to 220.127.116.11 (from 18.104.22.168)
- Post the upgrade, when mock billing on pre-production (with same database version and volume) was attempted this issue is seen
- On the upgraded database, billing completed without any errors
- Post billing, when invoicing was attempted, it is observed that there is continuous reduction in /tmp space on the application server (from 70GB) and at roughly 2/3rd of invoicing, connection manager (cm) and dm_oracle processes are getting terminated with ORA-04030 error (in dm_oracle.log).
- In the operating system file "/var/adm/messages", below warnings were seen:
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document